Long time Singaporean collector of World War One and Two militaria from both Axis and Allied nations.

Living historian with 'Syonan Reflections'.

Husband, educator, friend and ex-soldier too.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Lost images found!

I was searching through my messy albums in Photobucket and found these little gems that I thought was gone with the wind.

These photos featured Andreas and myself dressing up and displaying our WW2 German collection for an intended newspaper article with The New Paper back in 2006. The article did not materialise but the pictures are preserved!


Photobucket
Smiling for the photographer.

Photobucket
That's Andreas wearing the German schrimmutze.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Just about 5 percent of my total collection in 2006.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Assortment of original and reproduction personal items.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Original Japanese soldier identity book (centre) and military postcards (right).

No comments:

Post a Comment