Long time Singaporean collector of World War One and Two militaria from both Axis and Allied nations.

Living historian with 'Syonan Reflections'.

Husband, educator, friend and ex-soldier too.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Stuff for sale...

With my cupboards all full, here are some stuff that needs a new home...

Read the Terms and Conditions first!:

For ALL buyers (additional notes for SG buyers in red) -



  • I only accept Paypal in USD / Euros or in Singapore Dollars.
  • Buyer pays for shipping.
  • I will ship by standard airmail unless buyer requires insurance and / or tracked shipping.
  • Singpost snail mail for locals.
  • I will email buyer tracking number as soon as I get it.
  • I hold no responsibility once the package leaves my hands (Sorry).
  • Email me at alvinlee_81@yahoo.com if something catches your eye. (Use this email add for Paypal too)
  • We will share the Paypal fees.
  • SG buyers can pay me via funds transfer to my POSB Savings account (Will email buyer more details)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ORIGINAL Japanese WW2 Raincoat

Some info about the raincoat:

1) It's marked Showa 18 = 1943 manufacture
2) Made of thick cotton or canvas
3) Has two buttons on the rear of the coat of which
the left one is chipped and the right one is missing
4) Coat is a five button front
5) Has collar tabs on both collar for the rank of
Itto-hei (Private First Class)
6) The collat tabs are backed with green wool
7) The collar tabs were sewn on when I first received
the coat
No stains or tears on the coat
9) Excellent otherwise minty condition

Asking US$150 (Incl LOCAL postage)


Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

German WW1 M16 helmet shell and REPRODUCTION liner system.

No comments:

Post a Comment